Saturday 15 November 2008

Want to see something really scary...?

My very first Intarsia- made from copying a cross-stitch pattern in Crafts Beautiful.
Here it is - the jumper with the pumpkin pocket and matching cap I knitted for the Crafts Beautiful Forum Hallowe'en Challenge.
Not very scary?
My daughter thought it was scary.
"Don't make me wear it!" She begged. "The whole class will laugh at me!"
"Nonsense!" I said. "University students aren't like that. And if they do, it's just because they're jealous."
Teddy's scared though.
Look- he's trembling.
Boo-boo! bear!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey MT I love your blog, this jumper set is really sweet and your humour is second to none...I think you just may have a regular reader now....go on make me laugh, you know you want too LOL
Jx
aka draytonlady on CB

CrystalFire said...

Well I think its gorgeous, silly bear! I've got something for you on my blog if you'd like to pop over. Carolyn xx