Sunday 2 November 2008

Beady I's

More stuff wot I made from beads and things.
These very simple ear-rings are from pendant charms I bought in Hobbycraft a couple of years back.
They were near the button section and just begged to be made up into ear-rings.
I love red.

These green beads were also from Hobbycraft.
I was looking for some to match a necklace of a friend in Clydebank Writer's
who was off to a Big Do.
I had extra so I made this.
These pre-formed wires are so good!
I made this one at Waunifer in Wales .
I won a Crafty Break there from a Crafts Beautiful Giveaway in 2007.
I had a wonderful time away from everyone and just time all to myself in Duck Cottage- and crafting.
This set was a mixture of Fimo (lilac beads) made by me, and pink, pearl and clear glass (the rest).
I think it's lovely and subtle.
Clever me!

1 comment:

Grace said...

hi, are these for sale, too?