Tuesday 4 November 2008

Vintage Birthday Card
















This is the card I made from Let's Make Cards Vintage Kit 18 for the CB Challenge on craftsbeautiful.com Forum in October.

There were some fab entries.

I made this for my cousin's birthday - and as she's called Rose the embellishments were highly appropriate!

I used the A4 support card in the pack as the base card, and punched out windows in a beige card for the centre, using the shapes as tags, and punched tiny envelopes from the papers to holdmore of the pictures.

The top picture shows the inside.



















This is the front.

I have made some folds on the right hand side for effect, and hung some tag on ribons.

The left has a panel cut from the kit's brown card.
and the paper buckle slides up and down.
the corners were in the kit too.

Apart from peel-offs everything came from the Kit -and I've masses left!

Well done, me!

No comments: