Thursday 23 October 2008

DIG THIS!

I promised on the CB (craftsbeautiful.com) Forum that I would dig up my blog. I always meant to in the past but it was never a good day to do it. Tonight is not much better.

I'm still jet-lagged from my three-week holiday in Canada; I am run ragged trying to catch up with the CB challenges; at Salsa on Monday there were a couple of mino mishaps due to the fact that Harry and I had totally forgotten the steps and the rhythm - you're not supposed to move on the fourth beat- wasn't a lot better; in Guitar class last night I was playing all the right shapes but making all the wrong sounds.

And tonight at Digital Photography the Tutor actually dared to say that a cluttered PC desktop was sheer laziness (I didn't dare tell him it reflected the state of my living room) and slows up the works no end.

So tonight I cleared my desktop (not the living room) and I can't find a thing in my documents. Harry kindly helped me to limp onto my blog. Thanks to the helpful experiences on CB I've managed to get my photo in the right place (after a year, this is)
So now I'm going to post a few of my makes and get to my bed.

These are my own simple design – little flowery therapeutic makes from the leftovers of freebies from CrossStitcher. They printed my design a few months back and sent me some goodies.



The last one is carded-up with a CD as backing. I have lots of CDs I can use for crafting. It all comes from wasting a lot of time trying to copy my pictures onto a CD rather than a DVD Rom. It is not my fault. They’re the same shape, with a hole in the middle, and both have the letter “D” and “Rom” in them.


No comments: