Wednesday 29 October 2008

Board with Crafting?






















I have a wee corner up the stairs full of good intentions and empty poly-pocket folders, so when one of the challenges on the Forum craftsbeautiful.com was a crafty noticeboard (to keep track of said challenges etc.)
I was wondering what to do for it and left it to the old subconscious...
Then I sort of sat bolt upright in bed the middle of the night -electric light bulb flashing overhead sort of thing - thinking of them!

I'm really chuffed with it. I made it out of a plastic-covered one, punched holes for hanging cord, made slits for post-it notebook, disks (yes I still use a floppy- I Write Stuff ) - the other one is this month's Freebie from Crafts Beautiful Magazine.
Because I couldn't find an appropriate calendar I got my husband to print one out on the pc, and attached it with a bulldog clip - otherwise the metal rings get in the way when writing on it.
The ATC is from Snaggles who recently set a challenge "barking Mad" which I won!

No comments: