Saturday 25 October 2008

CHRISTMAS TWIRLIES

These three Twirlies were made from CDs (see previous post). One side has Dufex medallions cut from a sheet I got from Snaggles on the CB Forum as part of a prize.
The other has 3D decoupage push-outs from a book.
I have strung them with fishing line so that they will twirl on the tree -our tree is artificial with long wide-apart branches -and wound starry wire loosely around the line.
Finally I decorated them with diamonds, rubies, amythysts, acquamarines etc. etc. (yawn)
As you do.






They haven't posted quite the way I wished- I still can't get the hang of it and the "They" keeps jumping up the left hand side- but either I have a long life ahead of me, and plenty of time to learn, or I haven't and I'll have more serious things to concern me than toys and distractions, so I won't get too hung up on it. (ha! ha!)
You might guess which front goes with which back- it's by way of an initiative test.
Clue: It's the same colour star-wire on the same CD.



Another thing I can do is join them all as ONE BIG TWIRL.
I have a tall, thin window in the top hall that could do with a mobile, come Christmas.























Right. I'll post this now and see how it goes...

No comments: