Saturday 7 February 2009

GOTHIC ARCH

This is my first ever Gothic Arch card.
The challenge on the CB forum was set by Freehartz (Beverley -http://bstampingbeehive.blogspot.com/) in Canada. And I won a prize! It is a two-card pack devised by Beverley - cards, envelopes , backing paper and with two stamped images - which I was informed by those-in-the -know are not available in the UK yet, and were pronounced "yummy." (although the word "yummy" does look entirely different...)

I made up the cards that night.
I love this sort of thing because it schools me for one moment in an alternative way of thinking - either minimalism or sufficiency - which I am not good at.
For example, my Gothic Arch looks like a pizza -just look at it!- although I did have a merry time- as do many of my things which tend to be embellished to within an inch of their lives, unless I exercise moderation to an heroic degree.
Beverley's card kit was particularly special.
So- there you are. Dead proud.
I DID round the corners,though. Couldn't help myself.
The punch just jumped into my hands and MADE me do it.
Thanks Beverley!
The other entries can be seen at

No comments: