Monday 26 January 2009

APOLOGY

To all who have visited my blog and left Kind Words and Hugs- THANK YOU -but I am just NOT good at this.
When I make return visits to other blogs I don't know what to do... and after having had a good gawk , I am humbled, and quietly sneak away in shame.
I am sorry.
I may learn before I die. I may die before I learn.
It could go either way.
The Good God only knows.
Jane, Carolyn and Kate (and anyone else who visits my blog) : what can I say but the following (which I owe to my extensive, catholic and dedicated reading of trashy detective fiction) :

Truly, Madly, Deeply.....
(the never-ending apology - Failures for the use of)

I have failed you!
A thousand million pardons!

May the vultures peck out my eyes!
May the desert jackal devour my flesh
And the sun bleach my bones to dust!

May a desert lion maul me!
May a herd of camels graze in my underpants!
May ten scorpions crawl into all of my cavities
And repeatedly sting me!

May diseases wrack my body
May I break out in boils
And defy science with my illnesses
May I suffer elternal flatulence
That can only be measured on the Richter Scale!


from “Gumshoe”

3 comments:

Denyze said...

Hi Maritez, I only found out a few weeks ago what to do with awards, how to give them and how to receive them,so you're not on your own in blogland....I think there should be a blog school, lol
x

Denyze said...

Ooops didn't tell you I've left something for you on my blog.

x

Tracy said...

lol,will definitly pop back.
tracy xx